NARDI Komodo 5 Outdoor Sofa
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Designed by Rafaello Galiotto / Italy
Winner of German Design Award 2020 and Good Design award.
KOMODO 5 Sofa
Inspired by tree branches, Komodo 5 is a modular system of upholstered seats in fibreglass resin for outdoor use, offering great composition flexibility. It is shown here as the most popular corner sofa configuration, however, the sofa can be configured as desired depending on space, taste and needs.
The Komodo frame is manufactured from high-quality resin with a mixture of glass fibre and anti-UV additives that ensures uniformity in colour and resistance to outdoor conditions, hence the range is suited for outdoor use throughout the year.
Demountable. Matt finish. With non-slip feet. Cushion set included in the packaging. Recyclable resin.
|78/154 cm||294 cm|
|Seat height||47.5 cm|
KOMODO cushions (Beige Tech Panama or Grey Polyester)
TECH PANAMA outdoor fabric:
- Available in beige colour
- 830 g / sq m, 50% vinyl & 50% polyester, 6 light fastness, removable/zip, hand wash in cold water
- Special treatment makes the fabric coating, which is water repellent, resistant to stains and mould, antibacterial
- Fire Retardant
- the bottom of the Tech Panama cushions is made of wide mesh polyester to allow for breathability
POLYESTER outdoor fabric:
- Available in grey colour (darker in real life compared to photos)
- 255 gr / sq m, 100% yarn dyed polyester,7/8 light fastness, removable/zip, washable at 60°
- Fire Retardant BS 7176 + A1: 2011 (Medium Hazard)
- Soil-resistant, mould resistant, oil and water-repellent
Please contact us for fabric samples via email email@example.com or webchat.
Komodo range comes with the Italian CATAS public certificate for commercial use.
In-stock furniture is delivered to UK Mainland* within 1-2 weeks. Longer leadtimes apply for pre-order items. View our Lead times and Delivery Terms and Returns Policy to learn more.
*excludes some areas