Returns & Refunds
Here at Time Out Space we supply the highest quality products from Europe's leading brands and strive for the best online shopping experience and customer satisfaction. We therefore hope that you will be extremely happy with your purchases and return for more.
However, we understand that shopping online has its limitations and in case you change your mind on your purchase prior to delivery or you realise the item is not a perfect match post delivery - we will ensure that our returns and cancellations process is a smooth and hassle-free experience. Please see below the steps to follow:
CANCELLATIONS PRIOR TO DELIVERY
If you placed an order, but changed your mind prior to delivery, just inform us in writing by sending an email to email@example.com so we can register your cancellation. There will be no charges to you if the item is not yet dispatched. If the item has been dispatched, we will follow a 'returns post delivery' process.
RETURNS POST DELIVERY
If you received an item but do not wish to keep it you must inform us within 14 days of receipt by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm the return to you imminently, and from that date you will have 14 days to return the item to us.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We will not be able to refund you in full if there are any signs of damage or misuse.
- To complete your refund, we require an electronic receipt/order confirmation email or a proof of purchase such as bank statement or Paypal receipt.
- Please return all items in their original packing to the following address: Time Out Space Ltd, Unit 11 Horizon Business Centre, Alder Close, Erith, DA18 4AJ
- Please note that you are responsible for the costs associated with your return.
The refund will be processed to original method of payment once the item has been received and inspected.
FURNITURE RETURNS COSTS
You can arrange a return yourself and cover the shipping charges for returning your furniture items. Alternatively we can collect the items from you for a flat fee of £60 (England), £85 (Wales), request a quote for returns from Scotland. This amount will be automatically deducted from your refund total.
Most of our products come with 1-5 year functional warranty (*varies by brand) which guarantees the highest quality of products. However, in extremely rare occasions a defect might occur.
We encourage customers to unpack and inspect the items carefully upon receipt of the order within 14 days of receipt. If you discover an in-transit defect or a manufacturing fault, please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Order number and delivery postcode
- Short description of a fault/damage
- Photos of a fault/damage
Once we have received this information, a member of our friendly team will liaise with you to discuss further steps, such as a repair, a replacement or a refund.
In case a repair or a replacement cannot be made and if the goods that are deemed faulty, the ownership of the items reverts to Time Out Space, and must be in our possession before the money is refunded.
Please note that we do not accept the returns for the below:
- Items on Sale or Promotion
- Bespoke furniture items or items customised in any way
- Items that have been used, have no original packaging and items with signs wear & tear
If you require any further information please contact us:
- By phone - 0208 133 6614
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By live chat
OUR RETURNS ADDRESS
Time Out Space Ltd
Horizon Business Centre