FERMOB Bellevie Armchair with Off-White Cushions [Set of 2]
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Designed by Pagnon Et Pelhaitre / France
The Bellevie armchair brings comfort and colour into the garden, while its depth and width make it the ideal place to relax. With its aluminium frame, this garden armchair is both light and weather-resistant. Because the Sunbrella® fabric – by the world’s leading outdoor textiles specialist, Dickson – is water-repellent, stain- and UV-resistant, and machine-washable, the cushions are perfectly at home outdoors.
Moreover, the frame comes in 23 shades and cushions are available in off-white, grey and graphite. With the Bellevie sofa and low table from the same collection, it’s the perfect addition to any terrace style, no matter what your age. And you can even bring it indoors!
- 3-year guarantee
- Aluminium frame
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
- Armchair requires assembly
- Solution-dyed acrylic thread: pigments blended in the heart of the fibre for enhanced durability
- Highly UV-resistant, water-repellent and stain and mould-resistant
- Breathable fabric: the fabric lets air through so that it breathes and prevents condensation
- Soft fabric, comfortable and pleasant to the touch
- Easy to clean: removable cushions, machine wash at 40°
- Seat: 2 high-resilience polyurethane foams for hold and comfort (110 mm)
- Backrest: 3 high-resilience polyurethane foams for hold and comfort (200 mm)
- Exclusive Fermob fabric (colour and pattern)
- Cushions must be brought inside during bad weather
|75 cm||85 cm||56 cm|
In-stock furniture is delivered to UK Mainland* within 1-2 weeks. Longer leadtimes apply for pre-order items. View our Lead times and Delivery Terms and Returns Policy to learn more.
*excludes some area