FERMOB Bellevie 2-Seater Outdoor Sofa with Graphite Cushions
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Designed by Pagnon Et Pelhaitre / France
Fermob’s ambition is to make garden furniture as comfortable as an indoor lounge. The Bellevie sofa’s aluminium frame is extremely weather-resistant and ultra-light, so it can be moved around with ease. The cushions are made from Sunbrella(R) fabric – a soft, water-repellent, stain- and UV-resistant (solution-dyed) material made by Dickson, the world’s leading expert in outdoor textiles. What’s more, the cushions come with removable, machine-washable covers! The seat and backrest are both firm and comfortable, with HR (high resilience) foam and generous proportions that make this piece of outdoor furniture particularly warm and welcoming.
Moreover, the frame comes in 23 shades and cushions are available in off-white, grey, and graphite. With the Bellevie armchairs and low table from the same collection, it’s the perfect addition to any terrace style, no matter what your age. And you can even bring it indoors!
- 3-year guarantee
- Aluminium frame
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
- Sofa requires assembly
- Solution-dyed acrylic thread: pigments blended in the heart of the fibre for enhanced durability
- Highly UV-resistant, water-repellent and stain and mould-resistant
- Breathable fabric: the fabric lets air through so that it breathes and prevents condensation
- Soft fabric, comfortable and pleasant to the touch
- Easy to clean: removable cushions, machine wash at 40°
- Seat: 2 high-resilience polyurethane foams for hold and comfort (110 mm)
- Backrest: 3 high-resilience polyurethane foams for hold and comfort (200 mm)
- Exclusive Fermob fabric (colour and pattern)
- Cushions must be brought inside during bad weather
|75 cm||160 cm||41 cm|
In-stock furniture is delivered to UK Mainland* within 1-2 weeks. Longer leadtimes apply for pre-order items. View our Lead times and Delivery Terms and Returns Policy to learn more.
*excludes some area