Hofats ELLIPSE Fire Bowl - Barbecue
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Hofats, a German house with over 50 awards from across Europe, brings fire into your life!
A sculptural and versatile fire bowl! The ideal centrepiece for a campfire atmosphere. Raise the fire bowl lengthwise to protect the flames from the wind or to reflect heat in one direction. Hungry? Hang the grill grate on the higher side edge and treat your guests to a delicious barbecue!
The geometrically perfectly coordinated base allows ELLIPSE to stand stably and securely. It also serves as an ash container so you can extinguish the fire quickly and cleanly. How? Lift the fire bowl on the short sides using gloves and empty the embers and ashes into the base. Then cover it with the inverted firing tray and you’re done! The remaining fire will be smothered and go out.
ELLIPSE is made of 100% recyclable Corten steel. The robust metal forms a lively, unique rust patina that protects the material so it will last for a long time!
- fire bowl and grill
- tilting fire bowl: Wind protection and heat alignment
- safe & clean finish
- adjustable height with additional foot element
- corten steel: (100% recyclable), develops a lively, unique rust patina
- Dimensions: 110 × 57 × 36 cm, weight: 17,5 kg
1. ELLIPSE Grid
Thanks to this solid stainless steel cooking grid, ELLIPSE can also be used for BBQs. You can increase the heat by placing more embers under the cooking grid or reduce it by moving embers to the side.
- Grid is simply attached to the edge
- Move the embers below the grid to control the heat
- Dimensions: 60 x 40 x 7 cm, weight: 3.00 kg
- Material: polished stainless steel; grid with Ø 6 mm bars
- extra stand for a higher position
- raises the fire bowl by 18 cm
- simple plug-in assembly
- maximum of 2 extra stands can be used
- dimensions: Ø 35 cm, 18 cm height, weight: 4.60 kg
Delivered to UK Mainland (excludes some areas*) within 1-2 weeks. For bulk orders and delivery enquiries, please call +44 (0) 2081 336614.