Hofats BOWL Firepit - Barbecue with Tripod
Hofats, a German house with over 50 awards from across Europe, brings fire into your life!
BOWL is a fascinating, simple and multifunctional fire pit and a barbecue! The black steel hemisphere is of aesthetic shape and perfect size. The wonderful companion for relaxed lounge evenings by an open fire!
Use BOWL as you wish: tilted to protect the flames from the wind and effectively reflect the heat forwards. Or horizontally with the cooking grid and cast iron plate as a flexible cooking and grilling station! With the right kindling, BOWL is ready for meat, fish or veg in around 10 minutes. The foldable tripod puts BOWL at a convenient height for grilling or for standing around at parties.
Practical: The removable brazier inside the hemisphere protects the ground, preventing it from getting too hot. It also provides the fire with an ideal supply of oxygen and is easy to clean. Want to raise the bowl so you can stand around it at parties or use it for BBQs? Simply order the foldable tripod as an accessory and lift your BOWL higher!
- fire bowl and BBQ
- tiltable hemisphere: windbreak & heat orientation
- foldable tripod: stable stand, comfortable height
- quick to assemble & disassemble without tools
- easy to clean: removable brazier
Take advantage of the full multi-functionality of BOWL - add a full range of BOWL accessories:
1. BOWL Grid
The two-part cooking grid provides you with a spacious grill area for BBQs. One half cooking grate can be used individually or in combination with a plancha. Easy to use and suitable for dishwashers.
- Two-part steel cooking grid, can be used individually
- Spacious grill area
- Can be combined with plancha
- Enamelled cast iron, excellent heat storage
- Non-stick coating for low-fat frying & cooking
- Can be combined with cooking grid or second plancha
- includes 1 plancha half ring
- Custom-fit protective cover
- Easy to fit
- Water-repellent and durable material
Delivered to UK Mainland (excludes some areas*) within 1-2 weeks. For bulk orders and delivery enquiries, please call +44 (0) 2081 336614.